1) Follow the general instructions (available on the Wiki, weblog, and
mailing list archive) for installing Radiant and creating a new
"project", including initializing the database.
2) From the root of your Radiant project/instance, run these commands in
order:

svn export
http://svn.seancribbs.com/svn/rails/plugins/extensions/page_attachments
vendor/extensions/page_attachments

rake db:migrate:extensions
rake radiant:freeze:edge
rake radiant:extensions:page_attachments:update

(those rake commands can be combined into one if you want)

3) Start up or restart your application server.

If you continue to have problems, please contact me privately.

Sean