Oh, I guess I didn't realize that vendor/radiant would be any easier
than vendor/plugins/radiant.  How would that change things?  If it's
in vendor/radiant, don't we have to get into config/environment.rb or
config/boot.rb to load radiant, whereas if it was in vendor/plugins/
radiant, then Rails would automatically start initializing it
(although I'm not sure at what part of the process it would do that)?

Matt