Sean, thanks for the step by step guide for the page_attachments
extension.

I have followed all of the steps and the upload interface is showing up.
However I am still having the same problem in that after I browse to the
files and click to save the page the images are still not uploaded
anywhere.  If I use the save and continue option any changes to the page
take ok but the number of attachments stay at (0) and if I search for
them they have not been copied to the radiant project folder.  I don't
have RMagick, MiniMagick, ImageScience or the like installed.

I have tried creating a fresh radiant project on another local computer
in case there was a problem with my radiant setup but get the same
results.  Do I need to have an image processor? I am not looking to
create thumbnails, simply upload files. Any ideas?

Many thanks

Sharon

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by MessageLabs.