In order to generate a thumbnail with MiniMagick, you need to set the
processor to :mini_magick. You can do this in the PageAttachments
model, just where it says "has_attachment".

I have written my own tags that allow you to access the thumbnails,
but these are currently not in page_attachments. It is a very easy
tag to add, you just have to understand how attachment_fu works.
There is a good tutorial on attachment_fu at http://clarkware.com/cgi/
blosxom/2007/02/24#FileUploadFu, which shows all the various parameters.

Keith Bingman
Tel: +49-7731-79838380
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://keithbingman.com