RSS is XML, so a nice way to do it in radiant is to define a specific
layout (and associated snippets if appropriate) that generates the required
XML.  Then create a page that injects the required data into the XML using
standard radiant tags.

    BTW, is there a radius tag that allows inserting pure Ruby like erb?
This would allow neat hacks, for example for this RSS example in case
standard radiant tags are not enough.

    /AITOR