Previously, I had written to the list and John was helping me figure
out problems  with my upgrade.
I'm happy to say that I got things working (I think it had to do with
me forgetting to rake or run the proper environment)

Unfortunately, in my upgrade to 0.6.2 I though everything was fine.
But I just got this message from someone trying to edit a page:

Help! When I go to save changes to any page in Radiant, I get this
    error message:

    NoMethodError in Admin/pageController#edit

    undefined method `+' for nil:NilClass

    RAILS_ROOT: C:/Apps/Prod_Radiant/config/..

This seems to only occur on pre-existing pages.
I created a new test page and saved changes and had no problem. Then,
I edited a pre-existing page and had the same error as above.

Everything has been restarted (the entire server) and I'm on Windows/
Mongrel/SQL Server
John, is this thread still on your radar? Or anyone else have an idea
of what is going on?

I appreciate any help.