I'm just getting started with Radiant and trying to whip up a new
extension.  I've been using the link here:
http://wiki.radiantcms.org/Creating_Radiant_Extensions but the wiki seems
down.  Either I get nothing or "Server Unavailable".  Is this an issue with
Junebug or the host?

As an aside, I miss the trac wiki, which seemed faster.  As a developer I
prefer to keep the docs close to the ticketing system.  Odd I know as people
here seem to like to separate them but I often find the closer things are
the more integration you get, similar to the agile technique of placing your
developers at the customer site so they can have direct interaction.

Shawn Oster