Hi Andrea,

I made the Stylesheet02, with layout: stylesheet, Page Type: normal
Made the test page Splash with some simple <html> and used the rel css link
=>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN">
<head>
  <title>Test of non-inherit Radiant page</title>
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="/stylesheet02/">
</head>

insert text

Using layout: inherit, layout: normal, layout: text/xml, layout: XML feed
produce an Error 404.

While layout: stylesheet, produces a blank (desired) page with some
minimalHTML content however without any .css formatting.

Is the new stylesheet02 page required to be titled stylesheet02.css?

Cheers, Ben.