When I said "plans for the 0.7 milestone", I meant to imply that this
will be a ways off on the timeline.  We have a significant point-release
milestone that is due first (0.6.5), and we've only just released
0.6.3.  If you need something to convert from Typo, I suggest you
investigate it yourself (PDI).  I would hate for you to be disappointed
by waiting on us!  Besides, the contribution to the community would be
greatly appreciated.

Sean