In what sense?  WWR is primarily a directory of people, groups,
projects, and companies.  Its focus is entirely different.  Is there
something I'm not picking up on?

Please don't take these questions as confrontational, I just don't
understand how WWR is related to the problem that an extension
repository would solve.

Sean