kranthi reddy wrote:
> Hello..
> Can anyone please guide me the way to create my own radius tags. I created a
> module which has some tags defined in them and linked them,but when i used
> the tag in the page i got an error saying undefined tag.
> thanks in advance.

You basically need to create an extension - follow the tutorial on the
documentation site of Radiant.  It shows how to create your own
extension and tags.  When following the tutorial, just ignore the bits
that affect the admin UI and the database.  Only bother with the parts
related to tags.

If you get stuck, feel free to ask - I have some notes on tag creation
that I can find if you need it.

Cheers,
Mohit.
10/22/2007 | 2:39 PM.