Let me preface this by saying that I haven't used the RadiantOnRails
extension.  However, I have struggled with trying to get generators
working in extensions.  Your main problem is going to be that the
Radiant script/generate resets the generator source list, overriding
the normal rails behavior.  I don't have the bit of code on me right
now, but if you want to re-enable generators in extensions (or
anywhere other than #{RADIANT_ROOT}/lib/generators) you'll probably
have to manually edit script/generate.  My recommendation is to copy
what's there already and substitute in the glob you need.

Hope this helps,
 Andrew