Sorry about the delay in responding; Life's been kicking me in the butt.

When I click clear cache, it clears everything in the cache directory,
but even with the cache directory gone, even if I force-refresh, I get
the same page back again and won't update for a few minutes. The files
do rebuild themselves. I'm not sure what the apparent issue is at all; I
didn't have this issue before. One thought that did cross my mind was
what if the caching headers aren't being written correctly for some
reason anymore? (IE:- what the browser sees) This issue only appeared in
0.6.4, so I'm not sure where it did come from, but it is a reasonable
issue I would say.

Thanks!
BT
(PS I'll try to be a little more responsive)