> It doesn't seem possible to use regex with the <r:find url=""> tag.

Using regex isn't a good fit with the database model - the url is a
calculated field - doing lookups on it is expensive.

> What I am trying to do is recursively find the children of a child.
> Ie...

Have a look at the aggregation extension - it doesn't do it recursively,
but it groups together the children of different urls.

I don't think there's anything for doing full recursion of a page's
children currently - you'll need to write an extension yourself for that.

Dan.