Sean Cribbs wrote:
> You might be able to rip some of the ideas from page_attachments.  It
> has good examples of how to handle an associated model with upload.
>
> Sean

In fact, it would be best to have an extension that's something like
page_attachments with comments - I guess that may be an often required
thing.

Sean, would it be fair to say that all that should be required are 4 things:
1. An additional migration to extend the page_attachments table
2. A UI to capture the comment - I think that it is a partial that needs
modifying
3. Something to save it to the table, probably where page_attachments
saves its image path
4. A tag to retrieve the comment

I imagine it could be bolted onto page_attachments but I don't know how
much trouble it will be to keep it updated as page_attachments changes...

Cheers,
Mohit.
12/20/2007 | 12:24 AM.