Hi there,
I've just started using Radiant for a new site (fortgreene.org) and like it
a lot so far.

I'd like to add a rudimentary blog to the site using Radiant. I saw that
there's the Archive page type, and my plan was to create a new child of the
Home page using a different layout, and then add one child for each blog
post to that page.

Is there an easy way to redirect from the Home page to this blog archive
page? I couldn't find anything other than the language redirect extension. I
was going to write a really simple custom tag to do so, but perhaps I'm
missing something obvious.

Thanks,
matias