Andrew O'Brien wrote:
> Ugh, now I can't replicate with edge...  I must have been mistaken.
>
> And ignore what I said about Rails 2.0...  looking in svn, I see that
> the Rails 2.0 upgrade is in a different branch.
>
> In any event, the only other thing I'd suggest to you Chris, is to
> check your environment.rb and make sure it has something like this
> (should be near the bottom):
>
> ActionView::Base.field_error_proc = Proc.new do |html, instance|
>   %{<div class="error-with-field">#{html} <small class="error">&bull;
> #{[instance.error_message].flatten.first}</small></div>}
> end
>
> -Andrew

Thanks for your hard work Andrew.  I'll take a look later this evening.

But it's not me I'm concerned about -- after all the RadiantCMS demo
site shows the same behavior.  I'm concerned that this could be a
widespread bug -- one that we wouldn't hear about from our users because
they'd just think "this is frustrating - but that's just the way it has
to be."  Something that goes against the design ethic of Radiant, I think.

-Chris