John Long wrote:
> On 1/16/08, David Piehler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> <r:attachment:image name="<r:photo><r:photo:name /></r:photo>"
>> alt="photograph" />
>
> This fails because Radius can't parse tags that are within attributes.
> Why are you trying to do this? Is there a way to accomplish what you
> want without using tags within attributes.

My goal was to have a person's name in the DB generate a filename that I
could pass to the page_attachments tag to grab. Example:

David Piehler -> david_piehler.jpg -> <r:attachment:image
name="david_piehler.jpg" />

As you've said though, something like this is not possible due to the
way Radius tags are parsed. Thanks for clarifying this. I've since taken
a more heavy-handed approach to solve it.