When in doubt, use wacky background colors.
Depending on your design, red, lime, yellow, and blue are quick
keywords that clearly alter the view without altering the layout (like
adding borders does). You could try floating the list items left (and
set the ul to overflow: hidden so that it expands to contain the
floated items)

I'd argue that this isn't really tabular data, or at least that you
don't intend to display it as such since each new row doesn't
represent a new group, but a continuation of the previous one.
Unordered list makes more sense to me.

Having said all that, I'm not sure how to achieve the table layout you
want with radius tags. Sorry to be of no help there.