Is anyone interested in building your Radiant business?

A couple of times now I've wanted to refer potential customers to other
Radiant professionals, but I don't know of any central place where you can
find referrals, other than this list. And it's not feasible to send
customers here to dig through a mailing list in search of names.

So here's my proposal: Let's create a new page on the Radiant Wiki where we
can list the companies or professionals who are working with Radiant. Let's
do it in a format that helps customers find out more about our business,
something like this:

*Name of Radiant Pro*
Brief intro or marketing mumbo jumbo, if desired
Link to company site
Link to portfolio site
Contact email
List of Radiant sites you've worked on

I decided to go ahead and create the page at
http://wiki.radiantcms.org/Radiant_Pros. What do you think? Should we keep
it? Is there another place where this would be more appropriate? Is there
already one that I'm missing?

If we decide to keep it, feel free to add to the page.

- Ryan