Jasper Kooij wrote:
> Casper Fabricius wrote:
>
>> Hi Mohit,
>>
>> I'd be willing to contribute an article during the next weeks.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Casper
>>

> I'd be willing to write a howto article on set up, installation and make
> a basic website.
>
> Count me in,
>
> Jasper

That's great!  So, I now have Casper and Jasper!  It's a good start -
I'll put in one also.  Here's a rough plan - I'll try and wait for
entries till about the 5th of March or so.  Then, after that, we'll set
a date of end of March to finish the article and we'll launch it by
first week of April.

I think I'll post a call for articles - so that everyone can get
involved :)  Also, I'd like to avoid having a few articles about the
same thing, so it will be good to ensure that we'll all do different
things :)

Cheers,
Mohit.
2/22/2008 | 10:18 PM.