I'm trying to find a room share for Thursday thru Sunday. Anyone have a spare bed that would like to split the cost?

Thanks,
Victor

Sent from my iPhone

----
Victor Cosby
Independent Software Consultant and Web Developer
Cosby Ventures LLC
t. 206.399.0971
e. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cosbyventures.com