Is Spring a BSD Server or a shared accelerator? Don't take my word about mini_magick, it worked when I was still on a BSD server.

On May 27, 2008, at 6:30 PM, Steven Southard wrote:

That's sad news about mini_magick not working at Joyent even if you freeze it in. I guess the available gems depends on what server you're on. I'm on Spring and here is the list of gems:

*** LOCAL GEMS ***

actionmailer (2.0.2)
actionpack (2.0.2)
activerecord (2.0.2)