Mohit Sindhwani wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I am new to Radiant and even newer to deploying Radiant sites, and the
documentation I can find helps little. I have two apps running well on
my laptop but it's time to get them up on my shared hosting account at
Railsplayground and I am unsure about the best way to do that.
Railsplayground's stellar [cough] documentation has, once again, not
failed to disappoint.

Has this not helped?
http://wiki.railsplayground.com/railsplayground/show/How+To+Install+RadiantCMS

I realize that the message may sound curt, so I apologize if it does. I have found that a basic Radiant install is easy... and as long as you use the same database, it's easy to migrate/ manage the databases also. I'm going to probably try to deploy to Railsplayground in a few days myself (I've currently got 2 sites working on HostingRails - and it works great).

Cheers,
Mohit.
6/8/2008 | 1:18 AM.