David Piehler wrote:
Mohit Sindhwani wrote:
We have been in discussion about starting up another effort to write up
Radiant documentation.  I had earlier posted out something like a Table
of Contents that we could use as a preliminary outline.  I've created
this on the wiki as 'Summer Reboot' (in honour of the thread that
started this push again!) and it's online at:
http://wiki.radiantcms.org/Summer_Reboot

Thanks Mohit, this looks great. I tagged a few articles for myself, added a list item for the built-in Archive extension, and added a paragraph to the page intro about claiming articles with your initials.

- Dave

Thanks Dave, for filling in the gaps for me :)

I love wikis :)

Cheers,
Mohit.
6/23/2008 | 11:46 PM.