On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 1:30 AM, Chris Parrish <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You will need the Styles 'n Scripts extension installed for this to work
> and you
> will also probably need to change your project's environment.rb file to
> twiddle
> the load order (the SnS Extension must be loaded before this one). For
> example,
> you could use something like:
> config.extensions = [ :all, :sns_minifier ]

I think extensions are loaded in alphabetical order unless otherwise
specified by config.extensions. If you rename this extension to
styles_n_scripts_minifier (or rename styles_n_scripts to sns), you won't
need the change in environment.rb.

I was poking around in the SVN repo last night and spotted these new
extensions. They look great!

--
Tim Gossett