I've been thinking I'd try to tackle it, but I'm swamped and I'd love to see it started.

On Jul 16, 2008, at 1:47 PM, Chris Parrish wrote:

Ok, that's twice in one week (Jim Gay just asked for the same thing). I don't think this tag belongs in SnS since it depends on Page Attachments too but a new extension for it might be nice.

Anyone willing to whip up a mini-extension that simply adds the necessary image tags to the Stylesheet object? I don't imagine there'd be much there to do -- I'm just not familiar enough with Page Attachments to know its tags?

Otherwise I'll look into it in a couple of days.

-Chris

Josh Schairbaum wrote:
Sean,

That seems easy enough, I assume then that you are not using the Scripts N Styles extension then? Maybe that's the extension that needs to be written, making page_attachments work with scripts/n/ styles. I know SNS has a more 'pluggable' interface now.

Josh