Hi Mohit,

Will this do?

http://wiki.radiantcms.org/index_sitemap_column_headers_error

Jeff

Mohit Sindhwani wrote:
Jeffrey Jones wrote:
Many thanks Sean

That did it, I thought shards was an integral part of radiant which is why I didn't think to remove it.

Jeff

I'm going to get a really bad name for this (regular readers know what to expect), but Jeff, is there any chance that I could urge you to put this note under the Troubleshooting section of the Summer Reboot documentation project about Radiant? You could describe the symptoms and the solution.

An example of a troubleshooting page is at: http://wiki.radiantcms.org/Intermittent_Errors_with_SQLite_on_Windows and the part on the documentation where you'd need to start is: http://wiki.radiantcms.org/Summer_Reboot

Cheers,
Mohit.
8/18/2008 | 11:50 PM.