This was removed way back in 0.6.5, primarily for technical reasons -- unlike PHP, you can't just make the change and expect it to take effect on the next request (without some knowledge of the deployment strategy).

Sean

Mohit Sindhwani wrote:
Pacifists wrote:
About your last suggestion - I've noticed that in 0.6.9 there are no
checkboxes anymore to disable the extensions as it was before. That
always looked strange to me, but I've never bothered to ask before.

I hadn't noticed that you can't disable an extension from within the Admin area. I wonder why.

I guess this has to do with the ability to set things at the command line but I don't know how that is done (never needed it).

Cheers,
Mohit.
10/2/2008 | 12:36 PM.