Tim Gossett wrote:
On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 9:32 AM, Sean Cribbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I plan to use American Apparel 100% cotton tees, whichever color is picked.
 I have a Rails Machine AA shirt and it's very comfy.

Awesome. Sign me up!

Maybe I'm asking a question that's already been answered... is there a
planned availability date for these tees?

I want to have them available before the Sprint weekend so I can sell them or give them to attendees. If I go with a certain vendor I'm considering (storenvy.com), we might be able to have an online store too.

Sean