On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 12:14 PM, Adam van den Hoven <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hopefully you've only got a 12 hours and a little less pain.

Actually, it looks like it might be as little as 8 now, though the graphic
design part is always a rabbit hole for me...

I've just tested the steps on the wiki page (so I've knocked a few hours off
of my initial 14), and I'm pretty much set to start on layouts and snippets.
I just had a pretty good idea, too... keep a set of often-used layouts and
snippets on hand via the import/export extension so that I can just import
my typical layout and css files. Then I'm down to just writing content.

--
Tim