Hey Sean,

My original reason I submitted that ticket/patch was to be able to
conditionally format a layout so that it would be easy to style the
page if it was still a draft on the dev server (e.g. putting a red
border around the body and big text that said "DRAFT").  This way, my
content creators would remember to set the status to Published when it
was ready to go.

-Andrew