In config/environment.rb, find the line that says 'config.extensions' and change the right hand side of the expression to an array of which extensions you want to have enabled. Obviously you would exclude the :textile_filter and :markdown_filter extensions.

Sean

Farrel Lifson wrote:
I'm busy putting together a site that will be edited by some
nontechnical folk. I've included the WYMEditor extension in so far and
I'd like to make it the default way to edit. I would also like to
remove the options for the Textile/Markdown/etc filters. Is there an
easy way to do this or do I have to go spelunking into the Radiant
codebase?

Farrel