Um, no. (Though it would be very cool). In order to make use of the 'install' task, you have to have the latest version of SnS (or any extension) copied into the extension's directory (from github, svn, or wherever).

Install in this sense, means:
"migrate the db, copy any needed files into your project's /public folder, do anything else the extension writer deems necessary to get things working"

and not:
   "go get the latest version and then install that"

I think the Ray extension may do what you're looking for.

-Chris