Nate Turnage wrote:
On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 8:18 PM, Joe Van Dyk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On a related note, I ran into this error when using the
page_attachment extension.  I had to remove the calls to the code that
expected the authenticity token to be there.

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I am running into this exact issue and
was wondering what exactly you did to get it working again. I have an app
that uses the page_attachments extension and when I upgraded from the
radiant 0.6.7 => 0.6.9 gem I ran into this and now I am stumped. I have no
idea how to fix it.

Please help, my sanity is at stake. The wall and my head cannot take much
more of the banging.
Nate, do the 3 troubleshooting notes on Summer Reboot help?

Appendix C – Troubleshooting
* index sitemap column headers error when you upgrade
* Publication Date Fields Disappear from page editing screen after upgrade to 0.6.8/9 * No Secret Given to the protect from forgery call when upgrading from pre 0.6.8

Summer is at: http://wiki.radiantcms.org/Summer_Reboot

Cheers,
Mohit.
12/2/2008 | 11:34 PM.