Nate Turnage wrote:
What is the optimum match for Ruby, Rails, etc. for use with Radiant v.
0.6.9? Does is play well with the latest stable releases of Rails and Ruby
(2.2.2 & 1.8.7) or are there issues with running the up to date releases?
Just curious.
I believe it is Rails 2.1 and Ruby 1.8.6. But, I think Rails doesn't matter since a copy of Rails is included with Radiant. When deploying you could also freeze it so that there's no confusion.

So, the short answer is Ruby 1.8.6 - I think Ruby 1.8.7 support (aka Rails 2.2 in our context) is ongoing!

Cheers,
Mohit.
12/2/2008 | 11:38 PM.