I tried the last version of share_layouts but I got the same errors.
So, I decided to test it from scratch with a fresh radiant 0.6.9,
share_layouts, and my projects extension. It's working, but now I got
sometimes another error.

Example : I created a /project page and a layout with the following
content : <r:content page="test" /> (in both of them, it's for a test).
In production mode, it's working, but if I add some controller /
extension, it's not working (the content of the page is not display, but
the content from the layout is display, so it's realy strange). If I
add/remove another controller / extension it's now working... I don't
understand, because it's the case with any controller / extension. If
I'm running in development mode, everything is working fine.

Is it a cache problem or something like that?
Anyone had the same error?

Thanks,
Vincent