On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Sean Cribbs <seancri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nate,
>
> It was something internal to Redken.  Like the templates popup menu, it
> added a status menu to the appropriate column in the sitemap.  Both times
> I've used templates in a project, we've had something else managing the
> status, so we didn't need it in the edit view.  However, I believe someone
> patched templates to put the status selector back.  I'll check it out.

Thanks. I didn't mean to sound like I was looking the gift-horse in the
mouth. I'll take a look at github and see if I can find the extension with
the changes. In the meantime I found that I can create the page as a blank
page, set the status, then change it to whatever template I want to use.

Thanks again,

Nate