I'm getting a sporadic error, which kind of scares me. Every once and a while, when I click on the "Show Assets Bucket" the bucket will popup, but then, instead of letting me click and drag the asset into the text field below, it just drags the entire bucket popup around. I'm assuming its some error in defining the difference of an asset from the rest of the box, but it means I don't have access to my assets at random times. The only semi-consistency is that it seems to happen on child pages of the "Home Page" that I created. It will work fine in the "Articles" pages. but my custom pages is where it seems to happen, but no always. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Adam