On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 6:49 PM, Chaim Kirby
<chaim.ki...@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:
> I'm trying to get a clear view in my head of what happens when
> extensions are deployed to a server, and the process that I can use to
> deploy them.  I have noticed some extensions come with deployment
> directions and others don't. Is there some standard set of commands I
> should be using to deploy an extension? I searched through the
> documentation, but did not find an authoritative guide.

I think there are two rake tasks related to extensions that you might
be interested in:

rake db:migrate:extensions
rake radiant:extensions:update_all

These rake tasks will perform actions as specified by an extension.
(i.e. run the database migration, install any public assets from the
extensions).

Best regards,

Jeroen Janssen