On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 7:48 AM, Adam van den Hoven
<adam.vandenho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was talking about editing radiant directly and bending to my will but
> writing a script to handle it is probably smarter.
>
> Sigh I do hate it when lofty ideas are shot down. :)
>
> Now if I could only bypass the interactive portions of the bootstrap.

Well, assuming you're on something 'unix' like, you can probably
'pipe-in' the answers to the questions with "<".
i.e make a file containing the answers to all the questions:

"y

3
"
(or something similar)

and then do "rake db:bootstrap < answers.txt"

(not tested though).

Else it might be a good idea to make a 'non interactive' option to
rake db:bootstrap.

Jeroen