Sounds like the radiant app is running on mongrel and apache is proxying to it. It also sounds like the mongrel process (which Radiant uses) has stopped running.

You will have to check that the mongrel process is running by SSHing into your account and seeing if it is running using ps. If it isn't you will have to restart it, the port number you will need is in the config file for the domain probably.

Jeff

Peter Soutter wrote:
Hi,

I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me. I run a website
www.goodtravelcompany.com, which was created using radiant.  For someone
unexplained reason the website is down and the following error message
is being displayed:

Bad Gateway

Apache/2.0.54 Server at www.goodtravelcompany.com Port 80

I have called my hosting company media temple and they say that the
problem is in the domain, however, I have made no changes to the website
recently.  Any idea how I can fix it?

Thanks
Peter