Sean Cribbs wrote:
Two things -

1) You can typically use `script/extension uninstall extension_name` to uninstall an extension - although it may need to be on the registry.
I have never done it that way, so I didn't want to recommend it. But, thanks for the alternative method.
2) In 0.7, the 'extension_meta' table is no longer used. Once you have migrated any extension, all extension migrations are recorded in the 'schema_migrations' table.
That is good news. That should make it easier to track down problems when a migration goes awry. Thanks.

// Nate