K H said the following on 02/25/2009 01:20 PM:
> I have a radiant 0.7.1 site on Dreamhost. I ran into some troubles
> early on because Passenger would not recognize my local gems. But
> adding the following line to the top of /config/environment.rb solved
> the problem for me.
>
> ENV['GEM_PATH'] = '/home/"your user name"/.gems'
>
> Hope this helps.

No it doesn't.
BTDT and it doesn't -- I'm running 0.6.9 on a hosted not virtual machine.

I've also confirmed the problem with Dreamhost support.

I've also discussed this here before had that suggestion, which is how I
know it doesn't work.   Unless they've changed something in the last 9
weeks.

then you win.  -- Mahatma Gandhi