http://www.site5.com/hosting

On Apr 8, 2009, at 12:42 PM, Brian Gernhardt wrote:

I'm working on a website for a client and I'm attempting to find a decent host for them. I'm building the site locally right now, using Radiant 0.7.1, Paperclipped, and Styles 'n' Scripts.

I've looked around but it's far too easy to find piles of negative feedback about everyone, and difficult to get an independent review. So I thought I'd ask the people actually using Radiant what they think.

The site itself is fairly simple, but we'll need a small pile of e- mail addresses as well. Any suggestions, list?

~~ Brian

Brian Loomis
http://www.virtualrelations.us
(208) 639-2569 - 208 NEW BLOX