Charlie Robbins wrote:
rake production radiant:extensions:database_mailer:migrate VERSION=0

that should git 'er done for ya.

That's when I get the "undefined method `set_schema_version' for #<Class:0xb7f7fb4>" error. I know how extensions "normally" work, that's why I asked the process for removing the extension. The way I did it, thought I don't know if it's right, is that I just nuked the table "form_datas" then removed the two entries for Database_Mailer in the schema_migrations table. It seems to have worked.

The database_mailer extension is not like other extensions. It creates a migration from a hash you create in your environment. The migrations try and create an index on every column, I am guessing so that you can sort on each column in the view. That also means that the migrations fail when they hit columns set as :text without a length (just FYI).

What I don't understand is how it worked the first time I submitted the form, but after I fixed the problem in my mailer part that was preventing the form from sending out mail, the database_mailer part started failing. I am going to try and remove database_mailer entirely then reinstall it now that mailer is working.

~N