Hello,

A follow up question on the multisite extension. I am trying to install the
extension from
http://github.com/radiant/radiant-multi-site-extension/tree/master and
getting the following error message when running the migrations:

** Invoke production (first_time)
** Execute production
** Invoke environment (first_time)
** Execute environment
Could not load extension from file: multi_site_extension.
#<MissingSourceFile: no such file to load -- application_controller>
** Invoke db:migrate:extensions (first_time)
** Invoke environment
** Execute db:migrate:extensions

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Victor