rustam mamat wrote:
I have checked , certainly there are validates errors but can not be counted
as too many to  be holded up by IE.
and these validates errors created by radiant , it should be counted as bugs
or what.?
Technically, if you have problems accessing the main Radiant admin portion of your site, I would imagine that that could count as bugs. However, I believe that is not the case.

You seem to have problems due to the theme. It's true that the theme is bundled with Radiant - but it's worth checking why there are these errors. It's quite likely that Radiant itself is not generating out something that gives this problem - but something in the theme is causing the problem.

Cheers,
Mohit.
6/24/2009 | 1:58 PM.