Using the <r:date for="updated_at" /> tag, it should AFAIK be possible
to print the date where the current page was last updated. The value is
drawn from the "updated_at" field in the "pages" table, which is updated
automagically by Rails whenever a row changes.

However, most of the updates I am doing only involves changing the
contents of the body part of a page. Such changes does not cause any
change on the "pages" table, as the parts are stored in "page_parts".
Thus, the "updated_at" field is not updated with such changes.

Is this the expected behaviour, or is it a bug? If it is by design, how
would I go about getting a "last modified dd/mm/yyyy" in the bottom of
my pages? Any extensions?

Thanks in advance.

/Jørn