Hi, I have another question concerning languages:

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 10:15 PM, john muhl<johnm...@gmail.com> wrote:
could you just ask your snippet to give the right urls?

<r:if_url matches='^/de'>
<r:navigation urls="home: /de/home | ueberuns: /de/ueber_uns/ |
kontakt: /de/kontakt/">
</r:if_url>
<r:if_url matches='^/en'>
<r:navigation urls="home: /en/home | aboutus: /en/about_us/ | contact:
/en/contact/">
</r:if_url>

Is it possible to tell a page a language for rendering <r:date/> ?

I tried to set a default language for the whole rails app in environment.rb (defaulting to :de)

but

1) It did not change the <r:date/> behaviour
2) It did break the admin area (I guess for the config option to be able to set the published date)

cu edi

--
DI Edmund Haselwanter, edm...@haselwanter.com, http://edmund.haselwanter.com/